iPhone Feature Your Friend Didn’t Tell You About
The iPhone 12 was recently released to the public and it comes with a lot of new features that are sure to excite users. One of the best new features is an improved camera system that offers more options and better quality photos. Another great feature is the ability to use Face ID to unlock your phone, even when you’re wearing a mask. But there’s one new feature that your friends might not have told you about, and it’s the increased battery life. With the new iPhone 12, you can get up to 5 hours more battery life than with the previous model!
The new iPhone features
The new iPhone features are amazing and your friends probably didn’t tell you about them because they don’t have one yet! Here are some of the best new iPhone features that you should know about:
- The new A11 Bionic chip. This chip is faster and more powerful than any other smartphone processor on the markets, making the new iPhone the fastest and most powerful smartphone ever made.
- The new OLED display. iPhone Feature Your Friend Didn’t Tell You About This display is brighter, more vibrant, and has better contrast than any other smartphone display on the market, making it the best display ever made for a smartphone.
- The new TrueDepth Camera. This camera allows you to take portrait mode photos with real-time depth mapping, meaning you can now get DSLR-quality photos without a DSLR camera.
- The new Face ID feature. This feature uses facial recognition to unlock your iPhone, making it the most secure way to unlock your device.
- The new wireless charging feature. This feature allows you to charge your iPhone wirelessly, making it easier than ever to keep your device charged.
The best new iPhone feature
If you’re anything like me, you love finding new ways to use your iPhone that make your life just a little bit easier. And with the release of iOS 14, there’s a new feature that does just that.
According to my friends who are in the know, the best new iPhone feature is the ability to pin important conversations to the top of your messages app. This means that you’ll never have to search for a specific conversation again – it will always be right where you need it.
To pin a conversation, simply open the messages app and find the conversation you want to pin. Then, tap on the three dots in the upper-right corner and select “Pin.” The conversation will then be pinned to the top of your messages app so you can easily find it when you need it.
This is such a small change, but it’s one that can really make a difference in your day-to-day life. So if you haven’t already, be sure to update to iOS 14 and take advantage of this handy new feature.
How to use the best new iPhone feature
If you’ve got a new iPhone, congratulations! You’ve got access to one of the best mobile operating systems on the market. But there’s one feature that your friends might not have told you about: the blog section.
The blog section is a great way to keep up with your favorite blogs, or to discover new ones. Here’s how to get started:
- Tap the Safari icon on your home screen.
- Type in the URL of your favorite blog, or use the search bar to find a new one.
- Tap the “Subscribe” button on the blog’s homepage.
- That’s it! Now you’ll receive notifications whenever a new post is published.
If you’re like me, you love your iPhone but there’s always room for improvement. With that in mind, I’m excited to share with you one of my favorite new iPhone features that your friend probably didn’t tell you about.